Re: AW: [SKOS] Proposed Resolution for ISSUE 26: RelationshipBetweenLabels

Hi,

I will not be around before March 27. But trust the WG will make a good
decision (especially since I could not make my mind clear on the subject).
Hoping however you will not forget to consider the various remarks I
posted on the wiki and mailing list these past weeks ;-)

Cheers,

Antoine