Re: [RDFa] ISSUE-3 @class and @role for rdf:type

It's important to remember that we agreed that it is too late to change
@class, since we've published many talks and documents that use it. I
would strongly vote for not revisiting this. Having an additional
attribute may be okay to provide an alternative for folks who find
@class distasteful, but I'm not hugely in favor of it (one way is better
than two.)

-Ben