[RDFa] Proposed resolutions to ISSUE-2, ISSUE-5, ISSUE-25, ISSUE-29, ISSUE-4

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:39:03 -0700
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
CC: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

WG Members,

I just proposed resolution on 5 uncontroversial issues for RDFa, but
forgot to cc: this mailing list. Here are the proposals, with issue
number to trigger the tracker linking (hopefully).

ISSUE-2
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jun/0127.html

ISSUE-5
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jun/0128.html

ISSUE-25
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jun/0129.html

ISSUE-29
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jun/0130.html

ISSUE-4
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jun/0131.html

So far, no opposition has been expressed on any of these proposed
resolutions. I will wait until Friday end of day Hawaii time for any
potential problems. If none is raised, I will consider the above issues
resolved accordingly.

-Ben