Re: [SKOS] "Lexicalization" or "term"?

You might be right, but I would like to contrast it however with any
definition we could provide for the alternative solution "term",
especially in a context where everyone expects this word to denote
something slightly different from the "lexicalization".
Anyway if we can find a consensus around something like LabelResource
I'm happy ;-)

Antoine