Re: [SKOS] tracking SKOS issues - links to requirements

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 09:06:34AM +0200, Antoine Isaac wrote:
> Thank you Tom for the (tedious) work! Indeed you're right, this could be
> useful. And there's already a wikipage for it, the candidate requirement
> page [1]
> I intended to use this page as a kind of requirement post-it, and still
> intend to do it.
>
> I will do the changes (and perhaps also some cleaning in [2] and [3]
> that point to it) but it would also be nice if the move from the issue
> sandbox to the issue tracker were done, because the candidate
> requirement list points to the issues...
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/CandidateReqList
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCRMaterial
> [3] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS

Please do not forget to create a link to [1] on [4].
In general, my preference is that important documents be linked
to the Deliverables page, perhaps with brief explanations of
what they are.

Tom

[4] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOSUseCases

--
Dr. Thomas Baker                      baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
SUB - Goettingen State                            +49-551-39-3883