Re: [SKOS] tracking SKOS issues - links to requirements

Hi,

Thank you Tom for the (tedious) work! Indeed you're right, this could be
useful. And there's already a wikipage for it, the candidate requirement
page [1]
I intended to use this page as a kind of requirement post-it, and still
intend to do it.

I will do the changes (and perhaps also some cleaning in [2] and [3]
that point to it) but it would also be nice if the move from the issue
sandbox to the issue tracker were done, because the candidate
requirement list points to the issues...

By the way I would add for Alistair and Jon that some of the names for
the issues are really weird, as I already mentioned. There is an issue
called "ISSUE-37: CustomExtensions", [4] the label of which collides
with "R-SkosSpecialization" (which is the good one I think) and
"R-ConceptSchemeExtension".
I really think it would be nice to keep the same labels for requirements
and issues whenever possible. If you find the existing requirement
labels too horrible, just say it, and I will change them, but keep in
mind that homogeneity it quite nice, especially when external reviewers
already complain about the very use of such requirement/issue labels...

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/CandidateReqList
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCRMaterial