W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > July 2007

Regrets - Re: [ALL] agenda July 24 telecon - 1500 UTC

From: Justin Thorp <juth@loc.gov>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:54:15 -0400
Message-Id: <46A496E7020000D8000170B3@ntgwgate.loc.gov>
To: "Guus Schreiber" <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, "SWD WG" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

My apologies but I will not be able to make the meeting for tomorrow.  I have a training that I got pulled into.  This also means I will not be able to scribe.

Best Wishes,
- justin thorp

******************
Justin Thorp
US Library of Congress
Web Services - Office of Strategic Initiatives
e - juth@loc.gov
p - 202/707-9541

>>> Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl> 7/23/2007 11:50:30 AM >>>

Agenda - July 24 2007 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group - 
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/ 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/ 

Tuesday, 1500 UTC
         0800 Seattle
         1100 Boston
         1600 London
         1700 Amsterdam

Phone    Boston:  +1-617-761-6200    
         Nice:    +33-4-8906-3499
         Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
         Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
IRC      irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd Web-based IRC (member-only)


Chair: Guus Schreiber
Scribe: Justin (on deck: Ed)
Regrets: 

Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG
participants and persons invited by the chairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. ADMIN (10 min)

- minutes

   PROPOSED to accept minutes of 17 July telecon: 
   http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-swd-minutes.html 

- upcoming telecons:
   
   propose to cancel 31 July
   next telecon: 7 Aug 

- face-to-face meeting

ACTION: Guus to propose dates in Oct for Amsterdam meeting on SKOS [recorded in [43]http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action01] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-swd-minutes.html#action01] 

DONE: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39408/skos-ftf-amsterdam/ 


----------------------------------------------------------------------
2. SKOS - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS 


-- Issue-26: RelationshipsBetweenLabels (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/26)

ACTION: Guus to move ISSUE-26 forward [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action04].

ACTION: Guus to post user experience reports for ISSUE-26 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action05] 

ACTION: Alistair to state the difference between the two flavours of the SimpleExtension proposal for issue 26 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-swd-minutes.html#action05] 

--  ISSUE-31 BasicLexicalLabelSemantics proposed resolution
See thread from:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jun/0170.html 

-- ISSUE-38 CompatibilityWithOWL-DL

OWL Full tag:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jul/0124.html 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
3. RDFa - RDFa Overview document http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/ 

    Teleconferences take place Mondays, 1300-1400 UTC - 
    irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').
    Everyone interested in RDFa is invited to participate.

Discussion on "Why I don't like 'instanceof'"
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jul/0136.html 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
4. RECIPES - see 
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#Recipes 

ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to Recipe issue 1.3 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-swd-minutes.html#action09] 

ACTION: Diego to write test to confirm what's broken about recipes as stated re: ISSUE 58 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-swd-minutes.html#action08] 

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
5. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt 

   Current draft is http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/VocabMgtDraft 


-- 
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Computer Science
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446 
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/ 
Received on Monday, 23 July 2007 15:54:58 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:29 GMT