RE: Question regarding the availability of services (and resources)

Kevin, Phil,

Let me first thank you for your answers. I should have been more
precisely:
I was actually looking for a _vocabulary_ rather than a concrete
solution
regarding a certain layer/technology ;)

But anyway, thanks, again - I'll keep looking around ...

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA