Regrets

From: Novacek, Vit <vit.novacek@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:25:00 +0100
To: <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi,

I'll be partially on holidays and partially travelling on the dates of the next 4 telecons, therefore I won't be able to attend the calls. However, I may be able to follow you on the IRC channel on some occassions and will definitely read the minutes...

Best regards,
Vit

---
Vit Novacek

Semantic Information Systems and Language Engineering Group (SmILE)
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)
National University of Ireland, Galway
http://www.deri.ie/about/team/member/vit_novacek/
http://smile.deri.ie/
Tel: +353 91 495738