RE: [RDFa application] MLE - mailing list archives explorer

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:37:24 +0200
To: "Diego Berrueta" <diego.berrueta@fundacionctic.org>
Cc: "RDFa" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, "SWD WG" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Diego,

I have to admit I was not aware of SWAML. However, what you do,
and how you do it sounds very interesting :)
... seeing potential synergies.

I'll definitely have a closer look at your publications and
tools - play around a bit and feedback to you. Beforehand:
Have you already gathered experiences regarding the
performance and scalability of your system when using RDFa
(e.g. when querying one 'month' in contrast to several 'months').

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/