RE: [RDFa] ISSUE-8: RDF containers in RDFa

Ivan,

Thanks for your comments and the clarification.
I did not take the RDF semantics into account - mea culpa.
Surely I'll update [1] to reflect the new findings ...

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] ] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa/RDFCoverage

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.