[RDFa] Telecon Agenda, Thursday 12 July, 1500 UTC, 1100 Boston

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:00:37 -0700
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

Tomorrow is our telecon. We are supposed to be done with major syntax
issues, though I suspect we're going to be a bit behind, simply because
we have a good amount of stuff left. That said, let's bite off as much
as we possibly can.

Michael: because there was good progress on Test Cases 2 weeks ago, and
the syntax issues are holding up the Syntax Doc, I'd like to push
discussion of Test Cases back to the mailing list or next week, if
that's okay with you.

Everyone: Please read up on the threads for tomorrow's meeting so we can
focus on debating the core issues.

Thursday, July 5th, 2007.
1500 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code RDFA
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: MichaelH

1) Action Items

2) @href/@resource everywhere