Re: [RDFa] ISSUE-9: nested LINK and META

Hi Ben,

Sounds good.

Just for those who weren't present, do you mind if I just explain what
"no changes to content model" means? It's simply that we're no longer
going to have the slight modifications to HTML/XHTML syntax for <link>
and <meta> that we had before. In other words, the following is not
going to be used, at least for the time being:

Regards,

Mark

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer