[RDFa] ISSUE-1: PROPOSE to RESOLVE

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 10:34:40 -0700
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

ISSUE-1, which is "should we support reification", is on the table for
resolution. Given support from Michael, Simone, Ivan, Niklas, and Mark,
I propose that we resolve ISSUE-1 as follows:

"XHTML1.1+RDFa does not provide any compact syntax to enable
reification. If some RDF-based notation exists for reification, there
may be a way to express such graphs in XHTML1.1+RDFa, but the spec will
not make any effort to simplify it or provide syntactic sugar."

As there is fairly widespread agreement on this, I will consider this
issue RESOLVED as above if I don't hear any complaints before end of day
Monday, July 9th.

-Ben