Re: [SKOS] Updated Requirement list

From: Daniel Rubin <rubin@med.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 06:56:01 -0800
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>,SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

I regret that I have not been able to attend the tcon this week (and
next) because of conflicting travel.
The SKOS requirement list looks very good, but I would like to ask
the communities I've been working with to review it and comment. Is
this appropriate, and is there a process for collecting feedback on
the requirements?
Thanks
Daniel