W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > January 2007

[ALL] Agenda 2007-01-30 telecon 1600 UTC

From: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:25:15 +0100
To: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <20070128132515.GA1384@Octavius>

Agenda 2007-01-30 telecon 1600 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/

Tuesday, 1600-1700 UTC - 0800 San Francisco, 1100 Boston, 1600 London, 1700 Amsterdam

Phone bridge          +1-617-761-6200 conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
IRC                   irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd Web-based IRC (member-only) 
Scribing - How        http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html
List [ALL SKOS RDFa]  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/

Chair: Tom Baker
Scribe: TBA

Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG
participants and persons invited by the chairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. ADMIN (10 min)

- scribing - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty
  
  Not yet scribed: MichaelH, DanBri, BenA, ElisaK

  ACTION: TomB and Guus to look at proposal for assigning scribe duties [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action01]

- roll call

- Meeting minutes - see cumulative list at 
  http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/MeetingMinutes

  PROPOSED to accept:

    http://www.w3.org/2007/01/16-swd-minutes.html
    http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html
    http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html

- cleaning up past actions

   PROPOSED to record following actions as "DONE" (paste into IRC)

   [DONE] ACTION: guus/tomb to put item on f2f agenda to make publication decision for RDFa documents (use cases and primer) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action09]
   
   [DONE] ACTION: Daniel will review RDFa. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-swd-minutes.html#action08] - see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jan/0071.html
   
   [DONE] ACTION: RalphS inform group on evening event.  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-swd-minutes.html#action02] DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jan/0037.html
   
   [DONE] ACTION: Antoine to post note to list describing how members of WG should prepare for the F2F [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/16-swd-minutes.html#action03]
   
   [DONE] ACTION: Daniel to state problem with suggestion of where to look in preparing for this discussion of collecting metadata requirements. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/16-swd-minutes.html#action04]

   [DONE] ACTION: Everyone should be registered for the F2F by 10 Jan [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/19-swd-minutes.html#action02]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
2. SKOS - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS

- documentation: 

   What is the relation between http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosIssues and http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosIssuesSandbox (both are called "SKOS Issues")?

- actions

   [CONTINUES] ACTION: Alan write up the preferredLabel modelling issue [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action01]

   [CONTINUES] ACTION: Antoine to provide more use cases of uses of qualifiers [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action02]

   [CONTINUES] ACTION: Guus to check that this issue of more specialization than broad/narrow is on the issues list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action03]

   [CONTINUES] ACTION: Antoine to capture the issue on capturing relationships between labels [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action04]

   [CONTINUES] ACTION: Antoine to contact the submittors of #7 to see what they want to use skos for (as opposed to, say, owl) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action05]

   [CONTINUES] ACTION: Alistair to summarizes the aspects of semantics of the skos data model [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action06]

   [CONTINUES] ACTION: guus to check with veronique on the terms being outside the iso standard [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action07]

   [CONTINUES] ACTION: Alistair to rephrase the old issue of skos/owl-dl coexistence and semantics [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action08]

   [CONTINUES] ACTION: Alan to write down the general documentation requirements, in particular to those that are related to literal values, and how to represent that in skos [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action09]

    [CONTINUES] ACTION: aliman to update the schedule for SKOS documents [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action10]

    [CONTINUES] ACTION: alistair to raise a new issue about USE X + Y and USE X OR Y [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action07]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
3. RECIPES - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#Recipes
    
    [CONTINUES] ACTION: jon to update issue list as per resolution of issue 1.1 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action10]

    [CONTINUES] ACTION: jon to update issue list as per dropping of 1.2 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action11]
    
    [CONTINUES] ACTION: Bernard to raise new issue re IE6 hack [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action12] 

    [CONTINUES] ACTION: diego to look at IE7 accept headers [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action13]

    [CONTINUES] ACTION: ralph propose resolution to issue 1.3 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14] 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
4. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt

    [CONTINUES] ACTION: Guus to contact persons working on versioning in Knowledge Web [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action05]

    [CONTINUES] ACTION: Elisa to give first overview of what the status of the doc is and add comments and coordinate work on doc [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action06]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
5. SEMANTIC INTEGRATION - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SemanticIntegration

    [CONTINUES] ACTION: Elisa liaise with Mike Uschold re: Semantic Integration note - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jan/0060.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------
6. RDFa - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#RDFa

   Teleconferences take place Mondays, 1300-1400 UTC.  
   Everyone interested in RDFa is invited to participate.

   [CONTINUES] ACTION: Ben start a list of RDF/XML features that are not supported by RDFa [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action01]

   [CONTINUES] ACTION: Ben to write down the relation between GRDDL and RDFa [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action02]

   [CONTINUES] ACTION: Guus to flag the issue of RDFa REC track on the coordination group [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action03]

   [CONTINUES] ACTION: Ben to get the docs in good shape for next week [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action04]

   [CONTINUES] ACTION: Ben to update issues list with the @CLASS overload problem [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action08]

   [CONTINUES] ACTION: Ben to update RDFa schedule on wiki to aim for last call on June 1 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action09]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
7. AOB (5 min)

   Next telecon on Tuesday 5 Feb, 1600 UTC

-- 
Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
Received on Sunday, 28 January 2007 13:23:16 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:27 GMT