f2f logistics

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:30:45 -0500
To: public-swd-wg@w3.org

I have added the following information to the Boston agenda page [1]

We will be meeting in the "Kiva" conference room, aka room G449.
This is on the fourth floor at the top of the large staircase that leads
to CSAIL headquarters from the third floor.  The third floor is most
easily reached by walking up the curving staircase from the entrance
at Vassar and Main streets; the staircase to the fourth floor is then
through the large double doors. Elevators are to the right around the
corner from the first floor entrance; follow signs to "R&D Pub/Faculty Dining"
when you exit the elevators on the fourth floor.  The yellow metal
paneled wall is the wall of the conference room.

We will have a speakerphone in the room and will be on the usual
WG teleconference code (SWDWG / 79394).

It is highly recommended that you prepare yourselves for a range
of outside temperatures from -7C to +7C [3].

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Agenda20060122
[2] http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_2451
[3] http://www.wunderground.com/US/MA/Boston.html