W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > January 2007

[ALL] agenda 16 Feb telecon - 1600 UTC

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:09:45 +0100
Message-ID: <45AB9939.50103@cs.vu.nl>
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

AGENDA 16 Janaury 2007 - telecon - 1600 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/

Tuesday, 1600-1700 UTC
-- 0800 San Francisco
-- 1100 Boston
-- 1600 London
-- 1700 Amsterdam

Bridge:                      +1-617-761-6200 
conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
IRC chat                     irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd
Web-based IRC (member-only) 
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
IRC record for this call 
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/16-swd-irc
Instructions for scribes 
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html
Scribe duty 
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty
Links to current drafts at 
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables
Mailing list 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
                              -- tags in use: 
RDFa, SKOS, ALL

Chair: Guus Schreiber
Scribe: Daniel Rubin
Regrets: Tom Baker

Please note that attendance of SWD WG telecons is 
restricted to
registered WG participants and persons invited by 
the chairs.


1. ADMIN (10 min)

- roll call

- minutes of previous telecon

    PROPSED to accept the minutes of the Dec 19 
telecon:
    http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-swd-minutes.html

- telecon times:

    to be decided:
    Next telecon 30 Jan, 1600 UTC

- scribing

ACTION: TomB and Guus to look at proposal for 
assigning scribe duties [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action01]

- Face-to-face organizational issues

   See http://www.w3.org/2007/01/MGMoverview.html

   Agenda:
   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Agenda20060122

ACTION: Everyone should be registered for the F2F 
by 10 Jan [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/19-swd-minutes.html#action02]

Logistics:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jan/0031.html

See also Ralph's message:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jan/0006.html

ACTION: RalphS inform group on evening event. 
[recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-swd-minutes.html#action02]
DONE:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jan/0037.html


2. SKOS REQUIREMENTS (20 min)

- use cases document

staus

- SKOS issues list

ACTION: Jon to create an issues page on the wiki 
[recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/12-swd-minutes.html#action07]
DONE

ACTION: sean to submit SKOS and rules issue using 
agreed issue format, directly into issues wiki 
page (waiting for Jon) [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action04]
DONE
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jan/0017.html

URIs for Issues:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jan/0025.html

- details of proces for issue handling


3. OTHER DELIVERABLES (25 min)

     [deliverables numbers taken from charter
     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/swdwg-charter]

- Deliverable 5: RDF in XHTML

   Teleconferences Mondays, 1300-1400 UTC
   -- everyone interesting in RDFs is invited to 
participate

ACTION: guus to review RDFa documents [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action08]

ACTION: guus/tomb to put item on f2f agenda to 
make publication decision for RDFa documents (use 
cases and primer) [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action09]

ACTION: Daniel will review RDFa. [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-swd-minutes.html#action08]


- Deliverable 2: Recipes for Publishing RDF 
Vocabularies

Issue COOKBOOK-I1.1 (Diego):
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jan/0005.html

ACTION: Diego progress issue COOKBOOK-I1.1 
[recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-swd-minutes.html#action10]

DONR: Proposal to resolve:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jan/0033.html


- Deliverable 3: Principles for Managing RDF 
Vocabularies (namespaces, change management, 
versioning)

4. AOB (5 min)
-- 
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Computer Science
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
Received on Monday, 15 January 2007 15:09:55 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:27 GMT