RE: [RDFa] Editors' Draft of RDFa Use Case Scenarios

Ben, All,

I've updated UC #5--Semantic Wiki [1], and did some minor cleanup.
Should we include a change log, as found in e.g. [2]?

Cheers,
        Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/scenarios/#use-case-5
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-owl-features-20040210/#s8