[RDFa] Test Suite progress

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:37:36 +0100
To: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Cc: <www-qa@w3.org>, <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Ben, All,

Just wanted to give an intermediate report on the
current status of the RDFa Test Suite [1].

The plan was to have it ready for review by next telecon,
26 Feb 2007. Wing and I are working hard on it to enable this ;)

Status
------

1. We have set up the template and the RDF metadata
   to be used in the TC [2].

2. Wing has done an incredible good job formalising
   the TCs and setting up a script that would take the
   RDF TC metadata [3] and generate both the Conformance
   Query and the human-readable text [4] needed for describing
   them. Note: The result of this is available in [2] ...

Next steps
----------
Clean up TCs, complete [2] and transform the Wiki page [1]
into a TR that will then be available at [5].

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFaTestsuite
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFaTestsuite/RDFaTests