[SKOS] relationships between labels

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:44:45 +0100
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

I have written on
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/RelationshipsBetweenLabels
a first attempt regarding the action:

> [PENDING] ACTION: Antoine to capture the issue on capturing
> relationships between labels [recorded in
> [50]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action04]

Perhaps the most important, concerning the action itself, is the
'motivation' part that gives example of such links between labels.
The 'solutions' part goes into discussion on ways to solve the issue,
inspired by the material found via [1]  and the page Alistair recently
wrote about Annotation Patterns [2].
Any further attempt to go into a solution in terms of SKOS model shall
be worked out in cooperation with the issue on annotations on labels, I
think.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/proposals.html#thesaurusRepresentation-11
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/AnnotationPatterns