Collection of explanations at ESW Wiki (was: RE: RDFa in 10sec)

Thanks everyone so far for the nice explanations :)
Meanwhile I've started to collect the various statements [1].

Feel free to go there and add other explanations directly
or tell me if you have any objections that you are cited on
this Wiki page ...

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/RDFa#RDFa10s