[RDFa] new telecon code starting 26 Feb

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:54:26 -0500
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Cc: public-swd-wg@w3.org

  RESOLUTION: Change the zakim code to rdfa (7332)
  -- http://www.w3.org/2007/02/12-htmltf-minutes.html

I should have recorded an ACTION to do this (so that I can
check DONE on my list :), but never the less I've completed
the change to the teleconference reservation:

http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_2481

I took the event off the calendar for Monday 19 Feb, as we
decided not to meet on Steven's birthday.

(And for any other WG members who wish to join us and
forget to read the minutes, we also resolved to change to
a different irc channel for future telecons:

RESOLUTION: Take the call to irc channel #rdfa next week)