[SKOS] Cases for coordination

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:03:48 +0100
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hello,

Regarding the following

>[PENDING] ACTION: Antoine to provide more use cases of uses of qualifiers [recorded in [51]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action02]

I have compiled three cases motivating coordination, on
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/Coordination
These included new UDC and Rameau descriptions, plus a revamped detailed
description of the Iconclass vocabulary.

Notice that following Alistair's description of coordination [1] and
Jakob's mail, I decided to think about the rationale of creating a
'qualification/coordination' issue idependant from the existing
'coordination'one. The outcome is clear from the title of my mail: I
will pretty soon remove  SKOS-I-ConceptComposition  from the issue
sandbox and link the SKOS-R-ConceptComposition requirement to #
SKOS-I-coordination-8

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/proposals.html#coordination-8
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosIssuesSandbox