W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > February 2007

[ALL] Agenda - 2007-02-13 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC

From: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:53:47 +0100
To: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <20070212145347.GA2020@Octavius>

Agenda - 2007-02-13 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group

Tuesday, 1600-1700 UTC - 0800 San Francisco, 1100 Boston, 1600 London, 1700 Amsterdam

Phone bridge          +1-617-761-6200 (Boston), +33-4-8906-3499 (Nice), +44-117-370-6152 (Bristol)
                      Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
IRC                   irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd Web-based IRC (member-only) 
Scribing - How To     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html
List [ALL SKOS RDFa]  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/

Chair: Tom Baker
Scribe: Antoine (MichaelH on deck) - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty

Regrets: Alistair, Daniel, Guus

Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG
participants and persons invited by the chairs.

1. ADMIN (10 min)

- scribing

DONE ACTION: TomB and Guus to look at proposal for assigning scribe duties [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action01] - see  http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty

- Meeting minutes - see history at http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/MeetingMinutes

  PROPOSED to accept:


2. SKOS - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS

DONE ACTION: Alistair to update the schedule for SKOS documents [recorded in  http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action10] - see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Feb/0021

DONE ACTION: Alistair to raise a new issue about USE X + Y and USE X OR Y [recorded in [47]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action07] - see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Feb/0036

DONE ACTION: Alistair to summarizes the aspects of semantics of the skos data model [recorded in [49]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action06] - see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Feb/0035

[NEW] ACTION: guus to pick a SKOS issue and open it [recorded in [44]http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-minutes.html#action13]

[PENDING] ACTION: Alan to write down the general documentation requirements, in particular to those that are related to literal values, and how to represent that in skos [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action09]

[PENDING] ACTION: Alan write up the preferredLabel modelling issue [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action01]

[PENDING] ACTION: Alistair to rephrase the old issue of skos/owl-dl coexistence and semantics [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action08]

[PENDING] ACTION: Antoine to capture the issue on capturing relationships between labels [recorded in [50]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action04]

[PENDING] ACTION: Antoine to provide more use cases of uses of qualifiers [recorded in [51]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action02]

[PENDING] ACTION: Guus to check that this issue of more specialization than broad/narrow is on the issues list [recorded in [54]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action03] 

[PENDING] ACTION: Guus to check with Veronique on the terms being outside the iso standard [recorded in [55]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action07]

3. RECIPES - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#Recipes

[PENDING] ACTION: Bernard to raise new issue re IE6 hack in Recipes [recorded in [52]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action12] 

[PENDING] ACTION: Jon to update Recipe issue list as per dropping of 1.2 [recorded in [58]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action11]

[PENDING] ACTION: Jon to update Recipe issue list as per resolution of issue 1.1 [recorded in [59]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action10]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to Recipe issue 1.3 [recorded in [60]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
4. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt

[PENDING] ACTION: Guus to contact persons working on versioning in Knowledge Web for Vocabulary Management draft [recorded in [56]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action05] 

[PENDING] ACTION: Elisa to summarize state of Vocabulary Management draft, add comments, and coordinate work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action06]

5. SEMANTIC INTEGRATION - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SemanticIntegration

6. RDFa - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#RDFa

   Teleconferences take place Mondays, 1300-1400 UTC.  
   Everyone interested in RDFa is invited to participate.

[PENDING] ACTION: Guus to flag the issue of RDFa REC track on the coordination group [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action03]

7. AOB (5 min)

   Next telecon on Tuesday 20 Feb, 1600 UTC

Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
Received on Monday, 12 February 2007 14:51:15 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:07:49 UTC