Re: [ALL] SWD scribing duties

On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 10:10:52AM +0100, Antoine Isaac wrote:
> Just to mention that I have scribed during the F2F (it was on 23, morning)
> But as opposed to what would be expected, I'd like to volunteer for next
> week. As from Feb 20 to March 20, and perhaps 27, I will not be able to
> scribe (either because I'm not here or I have teaching that will cause
> me jumping in 15 minutes late), I think it is better if I have it done asap.

Thank you, Antoine.  I have updated [1] and propose that we
push back the rest of the queue by one week:

                  Designated scribe    On deck
February 13       Antoine              MichaelH
February 20       MichaelH             DanBri
February 27       DanBri               Elisa
March 6           Elisa                BenA

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty#LastScribed

--
Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de