Re: [RDFa] Testcases

Reference:
http://www.w3.org/mid/
768DACDC356ED04EA1F1130F97D29852FAAF3E@RZJC2EX.jr1.local

Le 30 janv. 2007 à 23:50, Hausenblas, Michael a écrit :
> 3. I now did some background reading and found the following material:
>
> QA and related:
> 	+ http://esw.w3.org/topic/TestCaseMetadata
> 	+ http://www.w3.org/TR/test-metadata/
> 	+ http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2005/01/test-faq

> If any of you is aware of more stuff that I should have a look before
> I actually start to set up the RDFa test suite, please let me know.

Yes if you have any questions related to QA and the production of
test cases. Please send email to www-qa@w3.org or cc: at least, so I
can be sure to keep an eye on things and help the community to
answer, help with some questions you might have :)

I'm looking forward the first steps of your work.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***