Re: [ALL] Welcome new SWD member Simone Onofri

Thanks for welcome Thomas,

I'm Simone Onofri, a member of IWA/HWG, developing web from late 1998.
After a study of XHTML and CSS best practies and Accessibility and
Usability issues, I'm evolving in Semantic Web as the Future of Web.
Pasquale Popolizio, coordinator of websemantico.org and member of other
Semantic WGs introduced me in this innovative world. Im not really an
expert in this discipline but I'm a man of good will to learn this
interesting area.

Yes, I wrote "man of good will" because that's what I am: an Italian young
man whose name is Simone which, in Italy is a male one (the female
version is Simona).

Best Regards,

Simone Onofri