RE: [SKOS]: [ISSUE 44] BroaderNarrowerSemantics

Sorry, but I disagree with the suggestion that people define
transitivity for themselves. SKOS should not leave such things
undefined--to do so guarantees people will have different semantics
for SKOS properties which will prevent interoperability.

Daniel