Re: [SKOS]: [ISSUE 44] BroaderNarrowerSemantics

Hi Alistair,

It seems we're getting somewhere.
I of course always favored the B statement ;-) because it allows "local"
enforcement of the other statements (that is, via subproperties which
have the concerned axiom) to co-exist seamlessly once all the graphs are
gathered.

Cheers,

Antoine