W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > August 2007

RE: [RDFa] meeting record: 2007-08-30 RDFa Task Force telecon

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:36:46 +0200
Message-ID: <768DACDC356ED04EA1F1130F97D29852012A4939@RZJC2EX.jr1.local>
To: "Mark Birbeck" <mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com>, "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>
Cc: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, <public-swd-wg@w3.org>


To both Ralph and Mark a big thank you for clarifying this issue.

I think I got it now. The problem statement. Not the answer. Yet ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

----------------------------------------------------------
 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
 JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA
---------------------------------------------------------- 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: mark.birbeck@x-port.net 
> [mailto:mark.birbeck@x-port.net] On Behalf Of Mark Birbeck
> Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 9:22 PM
> To: Hausenblas, Michael
> Cc: Ralph R. Swick; public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org; 
> public-swd-wg@w3.org
> Subject: Re: [RDFa] meeting record: 2007-08-30 RDFa Task Force telecon
> 
> Hi Michael,
> 
> We were wondering on the call whether we could test that the 
> following does *not* generate any triples:
> 
>   <img src="michael.jpg" />
> 
> It's not imperative, but it would make things quite 
> 'complete'. The action relating to Eric is to see if we can 
> write a SPARQL query that
> tests:
> 
>   no triples have been generated with an object of "michael.jpg"
> 
> If you know the answer to that, then go ahead and tell us. :)
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Mark
> 
> On 30/08/2007, Hausenblas, Michael 
> <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at> wrote:
> >
> >
> > Ralph,
> >
> > I read through the minutes and hereby confirm that the actions 'Ben 
> > ask Michael to XXX' are actually mine ;)
> >
> > I there for understand that I'll add (at least) another seven TC - 
> > while I'm not sure how your action (wrt asking Eric P.) 
> influences this.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >         Michael
> >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------
> >  Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
> >  Institute of Information Systems & Information Management  
> JOANNEUM 
> > RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH  Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, 
> > AUSTRIA
> > ----------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: public-swd-wg-request@w3.org
> > > [mailto:public-swd-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Ralph R. Swick
> > > Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 8:48 PM
> > > To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org; public-swd-wg@w3.org
> > > Subject: [RDFa] meeting record: 2007-08-30 RDFa Task Force telecon
> > >
> > >
> > > The minutes of today's RDFa Task Force telecon [1] are ready for 
> > > review.
> > >
> > >    [1] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html
> > >
> > > Topics
> > >
> > >    1. Action Items
> > >    2. Test Cases
> > >    3. Report on SWD WG telecon
> > >    4. Status of Documents
> > >
> > > Summary of Action Items
> > >
> > > [NEW] ACTION: Ben add an isbn: resource example to the Primer to 
> > > illustrate @resource overriding @href [recorded in 
> > > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action08]
> > >
> > > [NEW] ACTION: Ben ask Michael to duplicate tests 34-36 omitting 
> > > @about [recorded in 
> > > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]
> > >
> > > [NEW] ACTION: Ben ask Michael to duplicate tests 34-36 
> with @rev in 
> > > place of @rel [recorded in 
> > > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]
> > >
> > > [NEW] ACTION: Ben ask Michael to write versions of tests
> > > 34-36 including all of @src, @href, and @resource [recorded in 
> > > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action10]
> > >
> > > [NEW] ACTION: Ben send mail to the TF list when the 
> Primer editors' 
> > > draft is ready for the TF to read [recorded in 
> > > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action14]
> > >
> > > [NEW] ACTION: Ralph ask Eric Prud'hommeaux if there's a 
> clever way 
> > > to write a variant of tests 34-36 without @rel [recorded in 
> > > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action09]
> > >
> > > [NEW] ACTION: Shane send email to the TF list when the editor's 
> > > draft is ready for the TF to read [recorded in 
> > > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]
> > >
> > > [PENDING] ACTION: Ben to look into Science Commons use case 
> > > [recorded in 
> > > http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]
> > >
> > > [PENDING] ACTION: Ben to recontact implementors Elias, 
> MarkB, triplr 
> > > [and Fabien] and post their implementations to 
> > > http://esw.w3.org/topic/RDFa#Implementations [recorded in 
> > > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/02-rdfa-minutes.html#action09]
> > >
> > > [PENDING] ACTION: Ben to work test cases 31 and 32 into primer 
> > > [recorded in 
> > > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action14]
> > >
> > > [PENDING] ACTION: Ben, Mark, Elias, and other implementors to add 
> > > xml:lang support [recorded in 
> > > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]
> > >
> > > [PENDING] ACTION: Michael to create "Microformats done right
> > > -- unambiguous taxonomies via RDF" on the wiki [recorded in 
> > > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action06]
> > >
> > > [DONE] ACTION: Michael to add a test case for @src [recorded in 
> > > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action10]
> > >
> > > [DROPPED] ACTION: Michael to create best practices wiki page 
> > > [recorded in 
> > > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]
> > >
> > > [end]
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> 
> 
> --
>   Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer
> 
>   mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232
>   http://www.formsPlayer.com | http://internet-apps.blogspot.com
> 
>   standards. innovation.
> 
Received on Thursday, 30 August 2007 19:37:17 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:30 GMT