W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > August 2007

Scribing - Re: Agenda - Aug 21 2007 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC

From: Justin Thorp <juth@loc.gov>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 09:09:03 -0400
Message-Id: <46CAABAF020000D800019C6F@ntgwgate.loc.gov>
To: <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

It looks like IRC is not going to be an option for me due to our corporate firewall.  If IRC is required for minuting, I won't be able to take scribe today.

- justin thorp

******************
Justin Thorp
US Library of Congress
Web Services - Office of Strategic Initiatives
e - juth@loc.gov
p - 202/707-9541

>>> Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de> 8/20/2007 11:40:14 AM >>>

Agenda - Aug 21 2007 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group - 
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/ 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/ 

Tuesday, 1500 UTC
         0800 Seattle
         1100 Boston
         1600 London
         1700 Amsterdam

Phone    Boston:  +1-617-761-6200    
         Nice:    +33-4-8906-3499
         Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
         Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
IRC      irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd Web-based IRC (member-only)


Chair: Tom Baker
Scribe: Justin (on deck: Ben)
Regrets: Jon (also Aug 29), Simone (also Aug 29)

Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG
participants and persons invited by the chairs.


----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. ADMIN (10 min)

- minutes

   PROPOSED to accept minutes of 7 August telecon: 
   http://www.w3.org/2007/08/07-swd-minutes.html 

- upcoming telecons:
   
   next telecons: 28 Aug, 4 Sep

- face-to-face meeting - Amsterdam - October 8-9 2007 

  Logistics and agenda (eventually):
  -- http://www.few.vu.nl/~aisaac/swd/ 

  Registration:
  -- http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39408/swd-ftf-adam-registration/ 

ACTION: Antoine & Guus will take on setting up logistics [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/07-swd-minutes.html#action01] 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
2. SKOS - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS 

-- New issue: "Drawing the pictures" - see Sean's posting
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Aug/0016.html 

-- ISSUE 35: ConceptSchemeContainment (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/36)

ACTION: Guus to email a proposal to the list about the issue of containment [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/24-swd-minutes.html#action01] 

-- Issue-26: RelationshipsBetweenLabels (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/26)

ACTION: Guus to move ISSUE-26 forward [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action04].

ACTION: Guus to post user experience reports for ISSUE-26 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action05] 

ACTION: Alistair to state the difference between the two flavours of the SimpleExtension proposal for issue 26 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-swd-minutes.html#action05] 

--  ISSUE-31 BasicLexicalLabelSemantics proposed resolution
See thread from:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jun/0170.html 

-- ISSUE-38 CompatibilityWithOWL-DL

OWL Full tag:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jul/0124.html 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
3. RDFa - RDFa Overview document http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/ 

    Teleconferences take place Mondays, 1300-1400 UTC - 
    irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').
    Everyone interested in RDFa is invited to participate.

Discussion on "Why I don't like 'instanceof'"
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jul/0136.html 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
4. RECIPES - see 
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#Recipes 

ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to Recipe issue 1.3 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-swd-minutes.html#action09] 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
5. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt 

   Current draft is http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/VocabMgtDraft 

   Elisa requested time for 21 August telecon.


-- 
Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de 
Received on Tuesday, 21 August 2007 13:10:58 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:30 GMT