[ALL] Request for Comments from SWD Group on GRDDL Last Call

At the request of Harry Halpin of the GRDDL Working Group,
I am forwarding the following request for comments from the
SWD Working Group on the GRDDL spec and have added it to the
agenda for tomorrow's telecon.

It would be good to have two volunteers to review this document
before the April 24 telecon.

Tom

--
Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de