Re: Using tags for POWDER content labels

From: Phil Archer <parcher@icra.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 17:15:58 +0100
To: public-powderwg@w3.org
CC: SIOC-Dev <sioc-dev@googlegroups.com>, public-swd-wg@w3.org

Hi Kjetil,

This looks terrific. Two things to say in quick response (OK, so it's 26
hours since you posted this but you know what I mean...)

Others have raised the issue of including/supporting/linking POWDER and
tags. Clearly it's something we should do so I'm delighted that you're
already doing it!

Secondly - when I get round to it?? You think I don't have a vocabulary
for describing nudity? My dear fellow, my I point you in the direction
of a plain text version of the ICRA vocabulary [1] and its RDF schema
equivalent [2]. While I'm at it, I can also direct you to the QUATRO
project vocabulary [3] [4], which is designed for use by trustmarks but
is fully open to any usage.

Cheers for now

Phil.

[1] http://www.icra.org/vocabulary/