W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > April 2007

[ALL] Regrets for April 3 telecon

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 20:45:37 +0200
Message-ID: <460FFDD1.6060400@few.vu.nl>
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Dear all,

Sorry, but a last-minute meeting will prevent me from attending this 
week's teleconference...

Antoine

>Dear all,
>
>Today's call was "adjourned" (before it could be opened)
>due to hardware problems with Zakim.  Nobody was able to dial
>in!
>
>I will be on Easter break for the 3 and 10 April calls and have
>collected regrets from others as well:
>
>-- regrets for April 3: Tom, Vit, Sean
>-- regrets for April 10: Tom, Vit, Daniel, Jon
>
>The unused agenda is attached below...
>
>Tom
>
>
>
>Agenda - 2007-03-27 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC
>W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group - http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
>
>Tuesday, 1500 UTC
>         0800 Seattle
>         1100 Boston
>         1600 London
>         1700 Amsterdam
>
>Phone    Boston:  +1-617-761-6200    Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
>         Nice:    +33-4-8906-3499
>         Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
>IRC      irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd Web-based IRC (member-only) 
>Scribing http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html
>List     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/ - [ALL SKOS RDFa]  
>
>Chair: Tom Baker
>Scribe: Daniel
>
>Regrets for March 27: Elisa, Diego
>Regrets for April 3: Tom, Vit
>Regrets for April 10: Tom, Vit
>
>Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG
>participants and persons invited by the chairs.
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------
>1. ADMIN (10 min)
>
>- minutes
>
>  PROPOSED to accept minutes of 20 March telecon: 
>  http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-swd-minutes.html
>
>- WG process
>
>- Spring face-to-face meeting
>
>ACTION All: Respond to poll regarding possible face-to-face meeting
>in June - http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39408/f2f2poll1/
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------
>2. SKOS - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS
>
>ACTION: Alan to write up the preferredLabel modelling issue [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action01]
>
>ACTION: Alan to write down the general documentation requirements, in particular to those that are related to literal values, and how to represent that in skos [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action09]
>
>ACTION: Guus ping Antoine regarding status of SKOS Use Cases editors' draft [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-swd-minutes.html#action10]
>
>ACTION: Guus revise his ISSUE-26 proposal to account for other options [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-swd-minutes.html#action07]
>
>ACTION: Elisa and Sean to review SKOS editor's draft http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCRMaterial?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ucr-20070306.html by 27 March [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-swd-minutes.html#action03]
>
>Opening issue 33 -- Grouping Constructs -- for discussion on the telecon 
>(opened by Alistair 2007-03-26)
>-- Read http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/33
> 
>----------------------------------------------------------------------
>3. RECIPES - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#Recipes
>
>ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to Recipe issue 1.3 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
> 
>----------------------------------------------------------------------
>4. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt
>
>[PENDING] ACTION: Elisa to summarize state of Vocabulary Management draft, add comments, and coordinate work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action06]
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------
>5. RDFa - RDFa Overview document http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/
>
>   Teleconferences take place Mondays, 1300-1400 UTC.  
>   Everyone interested in RDFa is invited to participate.
>
>RESOLVED 2007-03-20 to proceed with publishing RDFa Use
>Cases: Scenarios for Embedding RDF in HTML as First Public
>Working Draft
>
>ACTION: Ben make sure http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/scenarios/20070305/ is pubrules compliant and hand to Ralph [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-swd-minutes.html#action13]
>
>ACTION: Ben to send mail to Semantic Web and HTML mailing lists publicizing and soliciting comments on RDFa Primer and RDFa Use Cases work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-swd-minutes.html#action14]
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------
>7. AOB
>
>
>  
>
Received on Sunday, 1 April 2007 18:45:49 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:28 GMT