Possible other W3C WG meetings week of 22 Jan 2007

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:33:37 -0400
To: public-swd-wg@w3.org

At last week's telecon at least one person noted [1] that his
interest in scheduling a WG face-to-face meeting at MIT
during the week of 22 January [2] would be influenced by the
presence of other meetings nearby.

   [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/10/10-swd-minutes.html#item05
   [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2006JulSep/0018.html

I don't know what other events there may be in Boston
around that time, but I forward with permission a list of
possible other W3C Working Groups who may meet that week: