introduction: Diego Berrueta / CTIC

From: Diego Berrueta <diego.berrueta@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:58:42 +0200
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Cc: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

El lun, 09-10-2006 a las 17:47 +0200, Guus Schreiber escribió:
> Please also send a short introduction of yourself to the list.

I am a member of the Semantic Web activity line at CTIC Foundation[1], a
non-profit organization, where I work with a team of research fellows.
As part of my work in our R+D department, I apply web technologies to
the creation of innovative solutions for our customers, chiefly the
public administration and national companies. We are extremely committed
to standards, and we house the W3C Spanish office. In addition to
develop projects of our own, we often advocate and give advice to our
customers on how to apply the technologies by themselves. Therefore, I
am particularly interested on best practices and deployment tips. At the
same time, I've just started my PhD studies at University of Oviedo.

I am based on Gijon (Spain), so I'm on CET time. This is my first
working group, so I will try to cover my lack of experience with
enthusiasm.

Regards,

[1] http://www.fundacionctic.org/

--