Please register by 10 Jan for the January Face-to-face

Everyone who expects to attend the 22-23 January face-to-face
meeting at MIT please register your intent using the form at [1].

   [1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/MGM07req/

The room assignments are dependent on getting accurate
attendance figures, so please respect the deadline of 10 January
and provide your input using this form by that date.

Information about nearby hotels is available on a page cited
in the message below.

Please not too that unlike previous W3C group meetings, this
one is a "no host" event; W3C is not providing break refreshments
or lunches for us during the meeting.  (That would be a not-so-subtle
hint to any potential benefactors out there.)

-Ralph