SWD issues lists

From: Thomas Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 13:18:16 +0100
To: Jon Phipps <jphipps@madcreek.com>
Cc: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 10:42:52AM -0500, Jon Phipps wrote:
> I've started to gather issues with respect to the current document on a
> preliminary cookbook issues page on the wiki:
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/BestPracticeRecipesIssues

Hi Jon,

This is a great start.  As a next step, it would perhaps be
useful to add a summary of, and link to, each of the ten issues
raised in [1], in the style of "Web Ontology Issue Status" [2].

There are three pending actions for creating issues lists
[3,4,5,6], so perhaps we should pick one of the three and pay
some collection attention to getting its format right.

Then - I have not actually tried this - it looks like we
could use that page to create a generic template for Issues
Lists that others could re-use [7].

Tom

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2006Oct/0049.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html