W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > December 2006

[ALL] Agenda 19 Dec telecon 1600 UTC

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 00:28:48 +0100
Message-ID: <45848130.4070301@cs.vu.nl>
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

AGENDA 19 December 2006 - telecon - 1600 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group 
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/

Tuesday, 1600-1700 UTC
-- 0800 San Francisco
-- 1100 Boston
-- 1600 London
-- 1700 Amsterdam

Bridge:                      +1-617-761-6200 conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
IRC chat                     irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd
Web-based IRC (member-only)  http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
IRC record for this call     http://www.w3.org/2006/12/19-swd-irc
Instructions for scribes     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html
Scribe duty                  http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty
Links to current drafts at   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables
Mailing list                 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
                             -- tags in use: RDFa, SKOS, ALL

Chair: Guus Schreiber
Scribe: tbd

Please note that attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to
registered WG participants and persons invited by the chairs.

1. ADMIN (10 min)

- roll call

- minutes of previous telecon

   PROPSED to accept the minutes of the Dec 12 telecon:
   http://www.w3.org/2006/12/12-swd-minutes.html

- telecon times:

   to be decided: 
   Next telecon will be 2 Jan or 9 Jan, 1600 UTC

- scribing

ACTION: TomB and Guus to look at proposal for assigning scribe duties [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action01]

- Face-to-face on 22-23 January

  See http://www.w3.org/2007/01/MGMoverview.html



2. SKOS REQUIREMENTS (20 min)

- use cases

- SKOS issues list

ACTION: Jon to create an issues page on the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/12-swd-minutes.html#action07]

ACTION: sean to submit SKOS and rules issue using agreed issue format, directly into issues wiki page [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action04]

ACTION: Alistair to prepare issues list for January meeting [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/28-swd-minutes.html#action06]


- SKOS and ISO 11179

ACTION: Elisa to keep us posted as SKOS/iso 11179 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/28-swd-minutes.html#action07]


3. OTHER DELIVERABLES (25 min)

    [deliverables numbers taken from charter
    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/swdwg-charter]

- Deliverable 5: RDF in XHTML

  Teleconferences Mondays, 1300-1400 UTC
  -- everyone interesting in RDFs is invited to participate

ACTION: guus to review RDFa documents [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action08]

ACTION: guus/tomb to put item on f2f agenda to make publication decision for RDFa documents (use cases and primer) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action09]


- Deliverable 2: Recipes for Publishing RDF Vocabularies
  
ACTION: DanBri to send a report on the configuration he used to the list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/12-swd-minutes.html#action11]


- Deliverable 3: Principles for Managing RDF Vocabularies (namespaces, change management, versioning)

4. AOB (5 min)

-- 
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Computer Science
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446 
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
Received on Saturday, 16 December 2006 23:29:13 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:27 GMT