W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > December 2006

RE: AGENDA 12 December 2006 - telecon - 1600 UTC

From: <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:46:56 +0100
Message-ID: <1165920416.457e88a04c4e5@www.few.vu.nl>
To: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Cc: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

I'm afraid I will not be able to make it for today's teleconf. About the item 
I would have been mostly involved in:

> 
> 2. SKOS REQUIREMENTS (30 min)
> 
> - use cases

So far I haven't got a significant amount (2!), perhaps Jon and Daniel have 
received more. I guess this is normal.

One issue I wanted to mention for the teleconf was the use cases that were 
already submittted to the mailing list using adhoc format (Bernard, Sean, 
Daniel, I think). Shall we expect the contributors to re-submit these 
according to the new format (which is on the way for Daniel's ones, if I 
understood well)? I would be interested in having them counted in the final 
delivrable, and I can help for that if you wish.


Cheers,

Antoine

> 
> - SKOS issues list
> 
> ACTION: Alistair to prepare issues list for January meeting [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/11/28-swd-minutes.html#action06]
> 
>   Issue: SKOS & Rules (Sean):
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2006Nov/0077.html
> 
>   ACTION: sean to submit SKOS and rules issue using agreed issue format,
> directly into issues wiki page [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action04]
> 
> 
> - SKOS and ISO 11179
> 
> ACTION: Elisa to keep us posted as SKOS/iso 11179 [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/11/28-swd-minutes.html#action07]
> 
> 
> 3. OTHER DELIVERABLES (15 min)
> 
>     [deliverables numbers taken from charter
>     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/swdwg-charter]
> 
> - Deliverable 5: RDF in XHTML
> 
>   Teleconferences Mondays, 1300-1400 UTC
>   -- everyone interesting in RDFs is invited to participate
> 
>   Drafts
> 
>   ACTION: guus to review RDFa documents [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action08]
> 
>   ACTION: guus/tomb to put item on f2f agenda to make publication decision
> for RDFa documents (use cases and primer) [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action09]
> 
> - Deliverable 2: Recipes for Publishing RDF Vocabularies
>   
> - Deliverable 3: Principles for Managing RDF Vocabularies (namespaces, change
> management, versioning)
> 
> 4. AOB (5 min)
> 
> 
> -- 
> Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
> 
> 
Received on Tuesday, 12 December 2006 10:47:07 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:07:47 UTC