RE: AGENDA 12 December 2006 - telecon - 1600 UTC

Hi all,

I'm afraid I will not be able to make it for today's teleconf. About the item
I would have been mostly involved in:

> 2. SKOS REQUIREMENTS (30 min)
>
> - use cases

So far I haven't got a significant amount (2!), perhaps Jon and Daniel have
received more. I guess this is normal.

One issue I wanted to mention for the teleconf was the use cases that were
already submittted to the mailing list using adhoc format (Bernard, Sean,
Daniel, I think). Shall we expect the contributors to re-submit these
according to the new format (which is on the way for Daniel's ones, if I
understood well)? I would be interested in having them counted in the final
delivrable, and I can help for that if you wish.

Cheers,

Antoine