[Recipes] unit tests

From: Diego Berrueta <diego.berrueta@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:57:58 +0100
To: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

I've read the editor's documentation available at W3C site, but I still
have a few questions. The main one is: are we -as editors- supposed to
directly edit the document HTML, or perhaps the HTML version is the
result of transforming a XML source document (XMLSpec)? If the latter is
true, where can we get the master XML document?

I also wrote a small set of JUnit/HttpUnit tests to check the
configuration of a web server according to the recipes. So far, I have
tests for recipes 1 to 5 and recipe 1A. I think these tests may be
useful to solve some of the issues that Jon has collected on the
wiki[1], and may also help others to correctly configure non-Apache
servers.

Finally, I replicated the configuration of the recipes in my box.
Regarding this, I think the current document fails to mention that the
mod_rewrite module must be loaded into Apache (I followed the recipes
step-by-step and I was surprised by a "500 Internal error" because the
module wasn't loaded).

Regards,

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/BestPracticeRecipesIssues

--