Re: follow your nose, HTML widgets, GRDDL spec#issue-tx-elt, TAG issue xmlFunctions-34 [was: [RDFa] Use Case...]

Dan,

The answer to follow-your-nose has always been that this would be part
of the HTML standard. Thus the work on XHTML2, and XHTML1.2, and also
support for the latest HTML tag soup version (ideally.) Yes, this should
be part of the HTML definition.

I don't know if this applies to GRDDL just as easily, since in RDFa,
it's the same path you follow for all XHTML documents, whereas for GRDDL
it depends on the transform that you specify in the HEAD of the document.

-Ben