Re: [RDFa] Use Case Document on the Wiki

On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 17:14 -0500, Ben Adida wrote:
> Dan Connolly wrote:
> > The markup examples are an interesting teaser, but they raise
> > various technical detail issues in my mind. I was going to comment
> > on some of them, but then I realized that I'm actually pretty
> > happy with the use case surrounding the markup, and filling
> > in the missing markup and mime type details isn't going
> > to improve the effectiveness of this document for its
> > main purpose: to talk about use cases and requirements.
>
> We still would like to hear your questions, though, so please do keep
> track of them.

The search-by-author feature of the lists.w3.org search engine
is my friend. :)

I don't think any of my questions is new... I'm still interested
in answers to these...

following your nose from an RDFa document to the RDFa spec 03 Aug 2006
http://www.w3.org/2002/02/mid/1154630653.16297.162.camel@dirk.w3.org;list=public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf

"Is property="acme:property/" allowed? How does one contract the URI
http://acme.com/property/"
http://www.w3.org/2002/02/mid/1151413051.16839.498.camel@dirk.w3.org;list=public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf

Re: RDFa and its relationship to XHTML
http://www.w3.org/2002/02/mid/1149773911.6515.152.camel@dirk.w3.org;list=public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf

and so on.

There was an issues list somewhere; I lost track. From
this http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa_Use_Cases_and_Requirements
document I see a link to http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa .
If the issues list is still in play, please link it from there
or something so that I can check whether my questions are on
the issues list somewhere.

Or maybe my questions are answered in recent spec drafts.

There's no particular rush. I'll stay tuned.

>  That said, I *just* whipped up these examples, so they
> will likely change as we debug them, and you can hold off a few days
> before spending much time on this.

OK.

> > Please consider moving the specific markup examples to a test
> > collection or something.
>
> Yes, we definitely will begin to keep a more stable set of examples.
> We're modeling our work on the recent GRDDL documents, though we will
> likely not be quite as impressively coordinated.

:)

> -Ben
D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E