[Fwd: Re: Soliciting input for "Best Practice Recipes for Publishing RDF Vocabularies"]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Soliciting input for "Best Practice Recipes for
Publishing RDF Vocabularies"
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 14:45:53 +0000
From: Norman Gray <norman@astro.gla.ac.uk>
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
CC: Semantic web list <semantic-web@w3.org>

Guus, hello.

On 2006 Dec 4 , at 13.48, Guus Schreiber wrote:

> The Semantic Web Deployment Working Group [1, 2] is, amongst other
> things, chartered to produce a revised and extended version of the
> "Best Practice Recipes for Publishing RDF Vocabularies"
[...]
> We would welcome input from the community on this, both through
> comments on the first draft (especially if you've tried to use the
> recipes) [4] and through people willing to join the SWD group for
> working on this.

Well, I've used one of the recipes, and it seemed to work
perfectly
successfully.

It seemed to work so successfully that I worry that I'm
missing
something.  Modulo a couple of @@TODO comments, it's not
obvious to
me that there's much need for the document to be `revised and
extended'.  One of the advantages of that document is its
simplicity
and straightforwardness -- you wouldn't want to compromise that.

Is there an issues list outstanding?

All the best (and thanks for the document),

Norman

----
Norman Gray  /  http://nxg.me.uk
eurovotech.org  /  University of Leicester, UK

--
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Computer Science
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446