Re: [RDFa] Telecon Monday - 1400 UTC

Hi Ben,

I agree with your points, in particular about microformats and RDFa.
But I wonder if what Michael is getting at relates to something we've
also discussed before, which is that since blogs and wikis are very
quick ways for people to 'publish' to the web without having the whole
paraphernalia of web-servers and the like, then it means that if you
can publish HTML (via Drupal, Blogger, Wordpress, and so on), then you
can now publish RDF just as easily.

In my experience of RDF over the years, particularly with FoaF, the
question of 'publishing' your own metadata has always been
problematic, and RDFa provides the 'missing link'.

Can you clarify Michael?

Regards,

Mark

--