Re: About the Approach 1, Representing Classes As Property Values on the Semantic Web

Dear Mark,

I  think you are right -- we didn't technically need the first
statement as any class is by definition a subclass of itself. It
doesn't hurt to have it there as it makes things a bit more clear
(perhaps?)

Natasha