Re: Books on ontology engineering and OWL

Hi, the new edition of the Handbook will feature an article of mine
(and Valentina Presutti's) on ontology design patterns (either
logical or content), with OWL examples. Other articles on OWL and
experiences in ontology projects will be included as well.
A collaborative portal dedicated to patterns is also going to appear
as a result of the EU NeOn project. You will receive a note when it
is ready to start.
About OWL and best practices, you can also browse the REASE
repository of the EU Knowledge Web project, and especially the
collection of slides from the several editions of the Semantic Web
Summer School can be interesting for you.
Best
Aldo

Il giorno 25/set/07, alle ore 23:48, Uschold, Michael F ha scritto:

> The handbook is a good collection of independently written articles
> on ontologies and inference in general, and there may be an article
> or two about OWL and patterns etc.  It is great for that.
>
> IHMO, it does not meet Jose's stated need very well.
>
> Michael
>

> ==========================
> Michael Uschold
> M&CT, Phantom Works
> 425 373-2845
> michael.f.uschold@boeing.com
> ==========================

> COOL TIP: to skip the phone menu tree and get a human on the phone,
> go to: http://gethuman.com/tips.html

_____________________________________

Aldo Gangemi

Senior Researcher
Laboratory for Applied Ontology
Institute for Cognitive Sciences and Technology
National Research Council (ISTC-CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161, Roma, Italy
Tel: +390644161535
Fax: +390644161513