Re: [CFP] status of part-whole ontology?

Hi,

Don't know if I can help. I'm currently researching semantic techs areas and
developed out a simple mechanism for describing part-whole
(superPart-part-subPart specifically) ontologies.

It's available in HTML and PDF formats at  http://www.simetris.com.ar
http://www.simetris.com.ar .

Regards