RE: comment: RDF/A Primer 1.0 - vocabulary-specifically?

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 15:11:18 +0900
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Luckily enough, I have read the web archive ;)

You said in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006May/0089
> > [[[
> > The tags that Terri's address book understands come from a
> > special list-often called a vocabulary-specifically for
> > describing relationships between people.
> > ]]]
>
> That's a double-hyphen, or whatever they are called :) so it reads
> "...come
> from a special list (often called a vocabulary) specifically for ...".

Aaaah I had missed the first one.

So I would suggest to change the sentence which might be difficult to
grasp for a non native english speaker.

or

at least, use the appropriate hyphens (em dash) ;)
	not -   but

See http://www.bartleby.com/68/16/1616.html
     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dash#Em_dash

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/